Saturday 29 March 2014

stella 2014

It's been so long since I last blogged!
Less than a month to finals !!
So much mixed feelings, nervous (because of the finals) and yet excited because of the upcoming Japan trip with baby :D

But I am pretty confident we will do well this semester's finals, because we have been consistent throughout the weeks, and i'm proud to say we have not missed any lectures (even the morning 830am ones) HEHE

And I am sure looking forward to the Japan trip! I've been planning it for quite some time.
Did A LOT of researches and I'm almost done with the itinerary!
I guess I will only finish up the rest of the itinerary after the last paper :)

Anyway, its been rough on me over the past 3 weeks because my hall jam band has been practising at nights for the inter-hall band competition, Stella.

We sacrificed those nights (930pm to 1am or so) to jam and practise our songs, and some of us even had mid-terms and quizzes and projects to meet. But it was all worth it :D

Here are some of the many, many crazy selfies we took after each session!


 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 AND OF COURE... THE LAST SELFIE BEFORE WE WENT ON STAGE









AND TA DA!!! PROUDLY PRESENTS THE CHAMPION BAND OF STELLA 2014 :)

 
Photo credit to Julia. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment